THERMAX SF600 is a lightweight vermiculite board with excellent insulation properties and strong construction.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vermiculite is an odorless, chemically unreactive and refractory material that is highly resistant to thermal shock and. The plate is excellently suitable for direct use in the so-called as a hot face surface, as background insulation or as part of a so-called sandwich structure. Vermiculite boards can be machined with standard woodworking tools - making installation easier and faster.
• Excellent insulation
• Light and sturdy construction
• Highly resistant to temperature fluctuations
• Maximum operating temperature 1100 ºC
• Easy to machine with standard woodworking tools
• Environment friendly
• Does not contain asbestos
No customer comments for the moment.