The alloys and dimensions of Lampert‘s welding wires have been specially selected to complement the PUK,
and are ideally suited to welding with PUK precision welding devices.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
- Gold 18K 750/000, 500mm x 0,25mm
- Gold 14K 585/000, 500mm x 0,25mm
- White gold 18K 750/000, 500mm x 0,25mm
- Platinum 960/000, 500mm x 0,25mm
- Silver 940/000, 2000mm x 0,25mm, 1000mm x 0,35mm
- Palladium-Silver 500/000 500mm x 0,40mm, This Pd/Ag/Cu welding wire with a high portion of palladium is particularly well-suited for repair welds on alloys that are only weldable to a limited degree with themselves or with each other. The welding wire stands out due to its excellent adhesion properties and exceptional toughness. It is therefore frequently used as a "bridging metal" between awkward alloys (colour grey)
- Pure titanium, 1000mm x 0,30mm
- Aluminium ALMG3, 2000mm x 0,5mm, Welding wire ALMG3 for applications on Al-Mg alloys up to 3% magnesium e.g. AlMg3. The welding metal can be anodised
- Aluminium ALSI, 2000mm x 0,5mm, Welding wire ALSI for connections and application on aluminium-silicon alloys up to 12% Si, and for different types of aluminium alloys together
- Stainless steel CMS, 1000mm x 0,40mm
- Steel GS2, 1000mm x 0,20mm, The welding wire GS2 is suitable for applications with a higher hardness on tools subject to heavy wear and pressure. It is also good for platings on unalloyed and low-alloyed steels. Hardnesses up to 58HRC.
- Steel GS55, 1000mm x 0,20mm, The welding wire GS55 is a martensitic chromium steel with good stability and wear resistance. It is suitable with shock and impact stress and is heat treatable. For highly wear-resistant application welding on tools. Hardnesses up to 61HRC
- Copper alloy C45, 2000mm x 0,35mm, 2000mm x 0,5mm, 2000mm x 0,7mm, Free-flowing copper alloy for smooth, dense and non-porous welding on copper, copper-zinc and copper-silicon alloys and for deposition welding on copper alloys and unalloyed ferrous materials. Corrosion resistant and very strong weld metal – very tough at low temperatures. Virtually identical in colour to pure copper.
- Silver JSS 760/000, 2000mm x 0,25 mm, 2000mm x 0,35 mm, 2000mm x 0,45mm, Excellent coloring for working on (sterling) silver. Excellent flow properties. Excellent welding results with no centerline-cracking. Excellent ductility of the welded area. The wire Silver JSS has a lower standard (Ag760) and a lower melting point (765 °C / 1409 °F) than pure or sterling silver (Ag925).
No customer comments for the moment.